Sunday, July 10, 2022

Staying at Chiba again

For this trip, I booked a night with Daiwa Roynet Hotel Chiba Station (ダイワロイネットホテル千葉駅前).


I have stayed here before for work and really enjoy my stay because the hotel is new and there are rooms with massage chairs.


This time, I booked a double room with a massage chair so that we can relax our muscles after all the exercise in the day.


As you can see, the room and the washroom are both spacious for a business hotel. I also prefer these kind of toilets in comparison to the typical unit baths which are smaller and have a smaller bath tub.


That night, we went to Chiba station to buy from sushi and salad for dinner. We also had some interesting cup noodles that were purchased at Naritasan from the Korean restaurant where we had lunch. This yangnyeom flavour one is very nice! 


The next day, we stopped by Nishi Kasai on the way back to grab lunch at Mumbai Kitchen.


I haven't visited in a long time and was pleasantly surprised to find that they have expanded the space. 


It is super spacious now and there are even posters of celebrities visiting.


I always order their garlic naan when I visit and this time, it was no different.


We also had the chicken briyani which I think is the best in Japan!



Hope to be back here again one day with my ex-colleagues, whom I used to visit this place with.

No comments:

Post a Comment