Friday, November 19, 2010

Yamashita Tomohisa Asian Tour

Whee~!!!

All Yamapi's fan must be really excited for his first Asian tour!

Here is the tour schedule obtained from facebook<--click to add!!!
Hong Kong @ HITEC Star Hall
-Sat, Jan29, 2011, 8pm
-Sun, Jan30, 2011, 8pm
Taiwan @ Taipei, National Taiwan University Sports Center
-Sat, Mar 26, 2011, 7:30pm
-Sun, Mar 27, 2011, 7:30pm

Korea @ Busan, KBS Hall
-Sat, Apr 16, 2011, (show time to be confirmed)
-Sun, Apr 17, 2011, (show time to be confirmed)
Thailand @ Bangkok, Thunder Dome
-Sat, Apr 23, 2011, 7pm
-Sun, Apr 24, 2011, 7pm
Korea @ Seoul
-Venue, show date & time to be confirmed

Please note that the above schedule may be subject to change.

Ahh.....I want to go! But I don't know other Pi fans who wants to go too....*sniff*...if not, I can just tag along with them!

It has always been my dream to attend a concert in Japan, especially a NEWS concert! but Yamapi's concert in other Asian countries is great too. Aaa.... IKITAI!!!! (I WANT TO GO!!!)

No Malaysia on the list. I hope that he would come here too.....*wishes real hard*

I hope that there'll be cheap flights around that time and that the tickets won't be too expensive!
Anyone knows anybody who's going???


No comments:

Post a Comment