Friday, February 13, 2015

Sri Nirwana Maju

Met up with PM and Amanda for a last minute catch-up before PM went back to Melb. 

We had the chicken biryani set at Sri Nirwana Maju

It came with fried bitter gourd, some greens, cucumber salad and papadum. We also ordered a plate of fried squid to be shared among the 3 of us. 

I've heard so much about this place from my friends but I've never visited the place before. The biryani was delicious~! Never thought I'd say this as I never liked bitter gourd, but I truly enjoyed the ones served at Nirwana! Another place to consider when I want to bring my friends for banana leaf rice in the future.

Oh, only now did I realise that we didn't get any rasam! 
After that, we went to the nearby Tous Les Jours for drinks.

My red bean ice.....which was literally just red bean on top of shaved ice! hahahaha....

Well, it's not too bad to curb my craving for ice-chewing.

Can't wait for my trip to Melb so I can meet up with PM again!


No comments:

Post a Comment