Friday, July 22, 2016

Day out with M san

Lunch with M san at Kobe Motomachi Doria, Lumine Ikebukuro, before she heads back to Malaysia.

Kobe Motomachi Doria is under the same SaintMarc Holdings that Kamakura Pasta is under. I previously tried that in Kanazawa.


I ordered the prawn and squid chowder doria that came with salad and panna cotta (1,684 yen tax inclusive).

While I have had doria before, it was my first time having a chowder doria and it was really good! I wonder if I could reproduce this at home~!

After that we went to Hokkaido Dosanko Plaza in Ikebukuro station for ice cream.



M san opted for the vanilla soft serve ice cream, while I ordered the yubari melon one at 390 yen. I really enjoyed mine as you can really taste the melon. Plus the soft serve was really smooth~

I spotted this in the shop and immediately bought it. Pumpkin soup~ and all I had to do was cook it with milk~!!!

Lastly, a picture with M san. Not sure when we will be able to meet again~

No comments:

Post a Comment