Saturday, October 29, 2016

Monjyayaki Ikebukuro

もんじゃや 池袋西口駅前店 (Monjayya Ikebukuro West exit)

Address: 〒171-0021 Tokyo, Toshima, Nishiikebukuro, 1 Chome−13−5, シーガルハウス 4F


Kaisen special monjya (1, 200 yen)


We attempted to cook this ourselves and well, not sure if we did the right thing or not but the taste was ok! I especially the pari-pari parts.

Buta miso okonomiyaki (800 yen)



We cooked this okonomiyaki ourselves too and while it turned out beautiful, it's not a flavour that I enjoy. I still prefer seafood~

Mix Monjya with sakura ebi (890 yen)


For this last order, we asked the waitress to cook it for us and yes, as expected of an expert.....you need to have the proper skills for this! hahaha....but that aside, sakura ebi monjya is the best monjya I've had!!!! soooo good~!!!! Next time I have monjya, I'm gonna order this flavour.

Sour (400 yen), Casis Oolong (450 yen)

After tax, the meal came up to 4, 140 yen, which was cheaper than choosing the all you can eat option that was available that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment