Thursday, April 6, 2017

Girl's talk at Thai Thai, Sunway Pyramid

Lunch with Amanda at Thai Thai, Sunway Pyramid.

Really happy to have her as my friend as she's always there to listen to my useless complains.

Tom Yum Goong~ sour and spicy! Just thinking about this now is making me salivate.

Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts. This dish does really well with rice and opens up your appetite.

Blended fruit juice is the best~ In Japan, they're expensive.

Thai glass noodle salad~ While this dish is really spicy, I love this dish and order this almost every time I visit this restaurant. Hghly recommended if you like something that's refreshing, spicy, sour and crunchy!

Our twoshot.... :)

I believe that one day the guy you have been waiting for will walk into your life and sweep you off your feet. Sometimes God places challenges for us so that we can grow into a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment