Thursday, August 6, 2020

Bounenkai with colleagues

We had a huge Christmas Party at work where I was part of the organizing committee. We played games and there were prizes to be won. The grand prize was 8 Balmuda toasters which my team won and I was super happy about that as I love bread and eat bread everyday!


A few days later, I had a small bounenkai with a few of my colleagues. We went to the Outback Steakhouse.



We ordered some food to be shared. Everything that we had ordered was delicious!


The company for the night was also great!


We ordered some dessert to be shared and also celebrated a colleague's B'day!


I forgot how big American dessert sizes are. When we ordered, I had Japanese sizes in mind.


No regrets on the desserts though we were already pretty full before we ordered them as they were yummy! I especially enjoyed the cinnamon oblivion which had cinnamon apples, croutons, pecans and toffee sauce!!!


Thank you all for a great 2019 at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment