Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Komae

First time visiting Komae Station.


The area outside the station looks nice, with it's mini bamboo forest there.


Meeting my colleagues here for lunch at イタリア食堂 (Vino uno). Look at how vintage this place looks from the outside.


We ordered the lunch course that came with 3 appetizers.


Bred was also served.


The cauliflower pasta was the bomb. First time having cauliflower pasta and it was super good.


We also had pizza which was baked in a stone oven.


At the recommendation of the owner, we ordered an extra which were absolutely delicious.


My colleague enjoyed it so much that she even ordered her dinner to go at from this place.


After that, we dropped by Izumi Brewery.


Interesting menu of sour beers.



As I do not drink, I only took a few sips and found out that I could actually drink sour beer because they are not bitter!



That night, I had dinner at Sushi Ro before heading home.


Seafood was on promo at that time and hence, I had to drop by to try them.





As usual, I have to end my meal with some desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment