Saturday, June 28, 2008

喫茶店

喫茶店 = Kissaten

Went for soft skills again today, at PJ campus. Aki, Jess and I went to this new Japanese coffee
and cafe restaurant in Jaya One - Kissaten, which literally means coffee shop in Japanese.


Menu cover




Aki & I


Jas & I

Jas & Aki

The interior......the restaurant is actually located on the 2nd floor of the 2nd level. As you can see, there's even a stairs that lead to the 3rd floor

View from where I'm seated. In front is Kafe Blasik.....which I had a horrible experience the last time I was there.

Love the mirrors, which is also the door leading to the restrooms.


More on the interior designs......quite peaceful and serene.


Hot Japanese Green tea for 2. They use OSK tea bags which you can easily buy anywhere.

Lemon Lime soda


Katsu Don! The use authentic japanese sticky rice which I love. The pork slices were fried with flour before cooking with the egg. They serve this with some pickled vegetables......which I have no idea what! but it tastes good.


Jasmine's artwork!

Japanese Pizza!!!!
What flavour???
Siew Pizza!!!
haaha.....you can always expect something 'different' from the japanese.

But, yea....it taste soooo goood!!! Love the super thin crust which was slightly burnt at the bottom, Though the cheese layer itself was not that thick to me, it's complements the thin crust. You can actually small pieces of char siew inside, which to seems just like normal pork slices. I think they names it char siew because they used this black sauce( no idea what) instead of tomato paste.





My love!!!

Cheese pudding!! Absolutely heavenly!!! It's not too mild, you can really taste the cheese.

It tastes like no-bake-cheese cake but the texture is slightly different.

It seems that they're famous for their cheese cake too as it's stated there in the menu as "人気" which means popular.

But, I just love this pudding!!! <3



Damage done to the 3 of us....

Not too bad because......they have this 50% rebate when you dine with them from 7June to 7July, which is redeemable in your next visit.

Here's how the voucher look like.....


Yup....definitely adding this place to my list of favourite japanese restaurants!

Cheese pudding!!!! who wanna have some cheese pudding too???

If you're interested, other restarants like Pasta Zanmai & Pasta de Gohan also serve japanese pizza and pastas......basically Japanese food with western twists to them or Western food, turned Japanese??



No comments:

Post a Comment