Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hop2da'beat dance competition


Went to Pyramid last night to watch the hop2dabeat competition.

This part of Pyramid looks especiall beautiful! Love the flowers....




Can you see the beautful grand piano up there???
With all the jewels and flowers???



I totally love this piano! haaha......




Outdoor(of new wing) where many tents were set up
for various events for the Youth Festival on 25
-26July. This hop2dabeat dance competition is just

one of the many events of the YF.


.

.

PM & I



.

SM & I




.

SM & PM




.

Thomas & I


.

Wai Hong & I


Don't you think he looks like a korean??

Seriously.....not hot meh???





.

Wilson & I

Can see Thomas and Joey's crew leader behind!!

So cool~love his dance!!!

Both of the are sooo lucky to be in his crew!!!



No pictures with Joey because he walked away
when I was about to ask him for a pic!!! kek hei!!!



Then David and Kai Loon only arrived
when the sky became dark!!!
haaha.....after the competition started....
and I totally forgot about pictures.

Too busy watching the leng chais up on stage!!



Plus I had to leave early because I got poppin' class
at 9 that night.



Oooo...happy!! gotta watch great performances by
Twister and Evo-I.



But too bad la!!! I missed the
HOTTEST crew of the night!!!
ELECOLDXHOT!!! Thomas and Joey's Crew!!!!
They were the winners for the night!!!



Ahhh....really wanna watch ahhh~~~
who asked them to be last group to perform that night!
haaha....
but yea, CONGRATS GUYS!!!
~~~~
Took this from T's blog
T & J


Miss seeing them dance together as a group.......

No comments:

Post a Comment