Monday, May 6, 2013

Takoyaki Museum at Universal City Walk

There were so many people~ As I didn't know which stall was famous, I just simply picked one with a queue hehehe......must be good then only ppl queue right?

Sooooo good~ One of the best I've ever had!

Enter from here

Takoyaki Museum

Tsutenkaku Tower

Rows of shops

Decided on Yamachan!



I think this costs 980yen. Super good~ Best takoyaki ever!!! The ones on the bottom left without any sauce are different from the usual one, they are super soft and watery. Yummy too~

I'm a happy customer.


This stall looks good too.....if only I can eat more!!!

More omiyage shops~

I think it's best to come in a group if you want to try more than one stall.

Back at Universal City Walk and spotted this!

Cousin's favourite!!

Tired~ Back to Nishikujo we go!

To change trains back to out hotel~

You can see this in every station, not sure how helpful it is but I guess it's good to know which side is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment