Saturday, February 28, 2015

New years at Japan club

Shinnenkai at Japan Club Kuala Lumpur.

Last year, I went there with my jap classmates and sensei but this year, I went there with JM.

First off, we queued up for mochi!
They came in 3 different flavours....topped with red bean, kinako and seaweed.

We both hate mochi but we enjoyed this~ hehehe.....hence, we queued up for a second round!

There were many stalls there selling various jap snacks such as yakiniku, sushi, onigiri, kakigoori, etc.

First time trying ramune~ didn't even know how to open the bottle at first! hehehe.....such an interesting bottle design

The reason why I wanted to come back again this year was because of the Wadaiko performance. Love it so much~

Once again, I truly enjoyed the performace! Can't wait for the next one!

A pic with Mari and JM

No comments:

Post a Comment