Friday, October 7, 2016

Hakone Shrine

At Moto-Hakone Port

We walked towards the Hakone Shine





Nice~

So as usual, you wash your hands and mouth before entering the shrine to make your prayers. As this shrine is very powerful, after I made my prayers, I went and got myself an omikuji too. Really happy with the outcome, hopefully everything will come true.

This here is a popular tree for those who wants to have a child. Maybe I will revisit this tree again in the future when I have found a special someone.


Finally at the tori that we saw from the cruise

After that, we slowly walked back to the port again

Unfortunately, the last cruise had already left and our only option are buses.

Took a bus which took us to Hakone-Yumoto and the view is so pretty~

Maybe next time I will get a hotel in this area as it is nearer to most of the tourist attractions

No comments:

Post a Comment