Saturday, February 18, 2017

Pâtisserie Sadaharu AOKI paris, Marunouchi

pâtisserie Sadaharu AOKI paris



I was really excited to visit pâtisserie Sadaharu AOKI paris because I have read about this before and had always wanted to visit.

I'm really happy to be able to try the cakes here because they're just soooo elegant and DELICIOUS!

サヤ (Saya)

<3 this cake~ the biscuit base with the different layers of strawberry and pistache creme~  The cake is not too sweet and it has a pretty colour!

バンブー (Bamboo)

Aoki's matcha endition of the opera cake. I chocolate and matcha flavours marry well in this cake.

フォレ ノワーレ (Foret Noire)

This is their special from Sept to Nov. This is like the adult version of the black forest cake. While I've never been a fan of the black forest cake, I enjoyed the small bite that I got from this cake.


Us, enjoying our cakes~

While they're expensive, I highly recommend the cakes at pâtisserie Sadaharu AOKI paris. I would definitely come back for more of those delicious cakes.


After that it was more walking to hunt for Moon's sweets~


Laduree's macaron's.... So pretty~ I have to revisit to get some when I'm less high on sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment