Tuesday, April 24, 2018

X'mas dinner at Shinagawa

First time at Outback Steakhouse~

We came here on Xmas night and luckily J made a reservation because if not, we will definitely not be able to get in as Xmas is basically couple's night in Japan.


We ordered a salad, to make sure we have our greens.


The complimentary bread which was yummy!


I've always seen this and finally had the chance to try this kind of fried onion~!!!! It was delicious!


We shared this platter of steak and pork ribs which was good. I especially like the pork ribs.


Overall, the food and service here was really good. As it was Xmas, we also exchanged gifts. I came with a bottle of sparkling dessert vinegar and fruit jelly. In return, I received a cute corgi which I've been hugging to sleep~

No comments:

Post a Comment