Monday, April 30, 2018

2nd Xmas dinner

Grabbed Xmas dinner with my house mate at Osteria Italiana Cova.

The price was definitely not cheap! 6000yen~

But I must say that the food served was superb~


We had these 2 appetizer dishes~ I especially love the fried fresh pasta based one on the right.


Then there was this salmon appetiser which was yummy~


This here was Mish's appetiser.


Finally the warm bread arrived and so did our pasta!


The pasta here is always good.


Then our second main arrived. I had the fish while Mish had the steak which was a bit too raw for our liking.


Luckily, the chef was nice enough to cook this a bit more well done for us.

To end the meal, we have a tiramisu dessert and the usual tea with mini sweets~

While the food is good, 6000 yen is too expensive to have often. I still prefer their lunch set.

No comments:

Post a Comment