Thursday, August 2, 2007

花ざかりの君たちへ ep2

*Warning*

The dorm 3 leader- Oscar is soo creepy man. I thought which witch was laughing…..manatau it’s him! Actually てんのうじ(Tennouji) played by いしがき ゆうま is also very good looking! And Oscar…..is just plain weird!! Satan….wakakaa.

Lol….when さの gets drunk he grabs anyone and kisses them!!! Practically everyone in dorm 2!!! Aahh…..I wanna kiss him too~~~ haaha….I thought he had fainted after あしや slapped him, but no…..he fell asleep!! N his kiss with なかつ!!!! *faints* I’m going crazy!! He looks sooo good even when he’s sleeping!

Mooo…..なかつ(Nakatsu)~~~ pink aura?? I love pink!!! Haaha….it’s soo funny when a guy who is straight suddenly thinks he has turned gay! Plus his imagination is sooo wild! Waaa…..I wanna bring him home!! If you have someone like him around you, you’ll never be bored! Toma is really good…..he portrays the character sooo well! His facial expressions~~~~ aahhh *pinch pinch* His face looks like Teppei-kun!! Are they related in anyway???

あしや(Ashiya) looks soo pretty in the pink dress!! I want a replica of it!! Love the hair too!!! Looks soo princess-like! さの(Sano)….do u feel anything? I know なかつ is feeling it! Hahaaa…pink aura face! ……….Still can’t believe they gave an LCD TV to the dog man!

I’m starting to like the せきめ(Sakime) guy….andかやしま(Kayashima) guy!

<33333>my #2 japanese hubby-しろたゆうfinally appeared!!! He looks amazing! Love his hair!!! How did they style his hair?? I wanna learn!!! Love the red track suit! But his attitude is so grrr….how can you talk that way to さの. So rude!!......((reminds self): …he’s only acting….) Can’t wait to see more of him!!!

Credits: 城田優 Official Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment