Saturday, September 20, 2008

20.09.08

FREEDOM?????



yea!!! peace!!!

Exams are finally over!!!

Everytime in the exam hall, I tend to do something stupid which could be avoidable....but I just did it!



For instrumentation, I read the question correctly, but I answered another thing else and on the way back, was chatting with Aki.....and suddenly we came to that question...and I'm like, "eh, how come I don't remember answering something like that? The question is like this "..."right?" and "Oh crap! yes! the question is like this!!! Why did I answer something totally different????" Ok, pretty worried now because my mistakes could have cost me about 20% of the paper!!!



As for Toxicology, there's just not enough time for me, it was exactly last 1/2 hour when i attepted the last Q and.....last 10mins!!! ahh....no time! quickly attempt the other sub-questions first before going back to the graph and my graph was out of scale of the paper......thus
I couldn't extrapolate my graph because I would get no values(way out of graph paper)....so I just drew one straight line and god knows what I was doing then!!!! haaha......




Ok.....I'm just glad everything's over right now! Hope everything works out fine for all my 5 papers!



It's supposed to be sem break now...but it's not going to be easy-breezy for us as we all have to do out final year project these 3 months! Plus I've got a porposal to write to be submitted to my supervisor.....SOON!!!!! which I have not even attempted yet!!!



I am yet to find all the necessary resources......I need good research journals!!!



As for dance.....we're having another performance again!!! yippee~~~ 7 dancers this time!!! Can you guess what I'll be doing???



I'M THE DRIVER'S SEAT CAR DOOR OF A ROOF-LESS SPORTS-CAR!!!!



Yeng or not??? haaha......it's true!!!

Oh, talking about dance....there'll be dance workshops this coming 3-5 Oct, 2008. It's open to outsiders too for RM80 per dance workshop and students at RM60. Dancers from Team Vibe Philipines will be giving the workshops. It'll be a great chance for those who enjoy dancing to learn from these Pros. There'll be workshops for Girls Hip-hop, breakdance, krumpin, house???, new-school hip-hop.......

I'm joining Girls hip-hop.......which falls on 5th Oct, the same day as the dance party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment