Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ochado

:D getting my fix of green tea smoothie now. 

I've been procrastinating a lot lately and couldn't get much lab work done. ARGH! I've gotta get rid of this lazy bug!


I'm pretty boring when it comes to drinks. I don't drink for coffee and don't have cravings for pearl milk tea or anything. I don't drink beer too or much alcohol.

Be it ochado, chatime or mocoto, I only order "Japanese green tea smoothie with azuki beans". hehee....it's the only thing that I drink as I love green tea and red beans. Also since I do not like chewy things like pearls.....you might think it's weird, as most ppl love them, but it's just me.

I love the bitterness of the green tea with the sweet red beans that cut through it. I only learnt to love and enjoy the bitterness of the green tea after I attended a japanese dinner with important japanese guests. The dessert served was a green tea ice cream that tasted bitter when eaten alone with sweet red beans. When eaten together, it's heaven! Ir's like the green tea married the red bean....LOL. Before I tasted it, sensei told me about it and I thought to myself why would anyone make a bitter ice cream.....but one bite of it and I understood why. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment