Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TVC shoot

Last month, I had the chance to play a small part (kelefe) in a tvc.  It was a good experience as I now know how ppl make tvcs, hehehe.....and I can add on to the list of things that I've ever done in my life.

The process was long, it started with taking pictures at the dance studio, then followed by a casting with the company where we had to take more pictures and do a freestyle dance. Then it was the meeting/casting with the director plus rehearsals......and more rehearsals. Then those who had bigger parts even had to go for costume fitting days before the shoot.

It was a long day under the hot sun and we shot from morning till evening. Those with big parts even had to shoot for days. Thank goodness I didn't had to go under the hot sun for so many days. Plus I just got back from my phuket trip, so I was already a few shades darker. The sun itself wasn't so bad, it's those huge spot lights that really kills you. They're scorching hot!!!! The exposed part on my shoulder is like some dark mark after the shoot and my exposed hairline hurt for more than a week. The worst part is that I can't even see if my scalp was peeling or not.

Here's the outcome (CLICK ME!), which I can't spot myself! hahaha.....

Here's the making which I looked horrible in......(CLICK ME!).

No comments:

Post a Comment