Saturday, October 17, 2015

Amazing villa in Uluwatu, Bali

We stayed at this amazing villa for our trip thanks to my cousin~

Enter the main door and you will pass by 2 rooms on the left and this flight of stairs up.


There, you'll pass by another 2 rooms on the left and another of further up, on the right. Here's a view of the pool taken from the porch of the highest room.

I was sooo excited when I saw the pool, that I went for a midnight swim under the stars! Best feeling ever as I've never swam at night before. :D


Inside the room~ 

Ah.....so resort like~


Early in the morning and the moon is still up


The view......we're so high up!


Here's a view of the porch from the room


You get a nice view of the pool and the entire villa


Down from the infinity pool is a little garden where you can lay and read some books


After my morning swim, I am greeted with this!


View from the dining table


This is the living room where we chill at night


The kitchen~


This is the best place for taking pictures!


I just had to be in it! hahaha....


Picture of the living and dining area from the porch

Hello everyone~ picture time!


Just chill and enjoy the scenery




It's sort of like our usual morning routine.

Wake up, swim, shower, breakfast, TV time and off we go~


The main entrance to the villa


When you enter through the door, an elephant greets you.


Happy mummy & daddy~


More places to chill at, this is the porch of the first room from the entrance.


A pic of the view right outside the villa

Absolutely love this place. 
Wish I could have another opportunity to stay in a villa like this next time! 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment