Friday, May 20, 2016

Koishikawa Korakuen

Ume hunting!

Another post from back in March when I was trying to hunt down some ume flower~


I visited Koishikawa Korakuen.




There's an entrance fee of 300yen.


There's a plum garden there~






300yen is pretty cheap considering how big the garden is and there's so much to explore.


Want a picture in traditional costume? heehee....


I decided to explore the garden a bit before heading towards the plum garden.




You really have to visit this place personally to appreciate the beauty of it


Asked a nice ojiisan for help with this picture. He took about 5!!!


I really enjoyed the views~


After about 30mins, I finally arrived at the plum garden and while there were so many obaasan and ojiisan!


Some were drawing while other were with their camera~


There were also a few who were picnicking in the area.


The ume were soooo pretty!


I was really happy that I made the trip there for the flowers~


As the garden was really huge, I also managed to do a lot of thinking while walking around. I was pretty down at that time and the walk around the garden really helped improve my mood!


Over here are a bunch of photography enthusiasts trying to get a good picture of some beautiful birds by the river.


Such a serene view~


I felt jealous of the people who brought food because I too want to sit down at a bench and just enjoy my meal with this view~


Probably the next time! I will be back for other flowers in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment