Monday, February 26, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 18

1. Panjour Croissant snack


This snack reminded me of this sweet, buttery pastry thing that I used to buy a lot as a child from the bakery. 


2. Kanro Pure collagen


I bought this because it says 4500mg collagen on the front. hahaha....to be fair, I really like the gummy because they were super yummy though I'm not sure if the collagen actually gets absorbed by my body.


3. Matcha pudding


I bought this from Aeon because I've never seen a pudding with a lemon sauce before and what more, a matcha pudding. While it sounds weird to have something sourish with matcha but the combination was surprisingly very good.




4. Caramel popcorn

Can never resist a good caramel popcorn. I bought this in Sunkus and it was really good. I prefer this kind of mushroom type pop corn compared to the usual ones.


5. Family mart's chocolate with kari kari peanuts


I buy one pack every now and then when I want some rich snack at work. The chocolate is yummy and the each piece is filled with crunchy peanuts.


6. Nutella & Go!


I've seen this several times online and because interested in it so I had to grab one when I spotted it in the convenient store. It's nice, reminded me of Meiji's yum yum which I still prefer.


7. Matcha tiramisu


I became interested in this pudding because of their add which got huge on the internet!

Luckily, the puddng itself was yummy so I wasn't disappointed hahaha.....




8. Honey butter almond


I've seen this snack a lot on my friend's fb and bought one when I spotted it in the Korean Town. Such a yummy almond snack. I think my dad would enjoy this too.


9. Pocky Coconut


I first tried this last summer and it was super GOOD!!! I buy one every time I see this on the market!



I think that this would be a huge hit in Malaysia.


10. Kokuto Milk


If you like sweet crackers and black sugar, you will really enjoy this light and crunchy rice cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment