Friday, February 2, 2018

Dim sum in Chinatown

Visited China town again after a year.

K and I came to find good cantonese dim sum.


While this place is expensive and is supposed to be a popular restaurant in Hk too, there wasn't much variety in the dim sum served and the taste was ok.


The food here is actually a lot better that the all-you-can-eat restaurants but it isn't superb.


I love radish cakes and I have to say that the best radish cake I've had in Tokyo is definitely from Din Tai Fung. No other places serves anything close.


Oh well, we were both craving for good dim sums and we will be on the hunt for yummier places.


After that, we walked around Minato Mirai area.


Lol~ K posing for the camera.

Love their night view~ It's no wonder that this place is popular with couples.


One day, I wanna enjoy this view with someone special too.




No comments:

Post a Comment