Saturday, March 10, 2018

Osteria Italiana COVA

Visited Osteria Italiana COVA for the first time with Mish and we both quickly fell in love with this place!

We had a counter seat and got to see everything that goes on in the kitchen~

We ordered the 3200yen lunch course. The one on top is our fish appetiser and it was super good!


I was seated next to this collection of bones and rocks which I found interesting. Little did I know that they were used as part of the food presentations.

Look at the different sized ladles.

This here is my fish appetiser which I absolutely love.

Mish had this salad style dish as her appetiser. 

Wefie...

Warm bread~!!! I especially love the focaccia served here.

This here is my first main. I found it interesting that the chef used burdock root in this cream sauce pasta.

Mish's order~

My second main dish which is grilled pork. The potato was super sweet and yummy.

Mish ordered this fish dish and it was delicious too.

This was the dessert that came with our course and it had soo many components to it. It's like a deconstructed tart!

And to end the meal, green tea and more sweets~

While 3200yen might be expensive, but if you look at the amount of effort that goes into preparing the meal and all the different ingredients, it's really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment