Thursday, March 22, 2018

Tadao Ando Endeavors 2017

First time at the National Art Centre at Roppongi.

The building itself looks amazing fro the outside!

I was there for the Tadao Ando Endeavours 2017 and there was a super long queue outside!

Since I was there early, I decided to queue for the tickets first.

The inside of the National Art Centre.

Naturally I'm not allowed to take pictures of his works but this here....the replica of his famous Church of Light, you are allowed to take as many pictures as you like!

Overall, it was a nice experience but I didn't like the fact that it was super crowded! There was hardly any space to squeeze in to see the exhibits in the first section. There were just too many people there! As with other museum, this one here seems like a popular dating spot too.

The exterior of the building at night. Beautiful~


No comments:

Post a Comment