Monday, December 10, 2012

Yogi Tree

We bought some coupons online for Yogi Tree months back and finally had time to go only recently. We had always wanted to visit because we've read some good reviews online. But....boy were we shocked.

Happy people because of good company~



2 coffee and 1 beetroot juice. Guess which is mine.



Quite surprised that they ran out of so many things on a weekend lunch when the place was actually quite empty.

Duck confit pear salad. This one is actually not too bad.



Egg's benedict which I killed and hence it looked like this. I think my fav. eggs ben is still from Plan B's.



Duck pasta......apparently the had lots of duck haahah.....This is slightly spicy but out mutated sheep doesn't take duck so the seawitch had to swallow majority of it.



No desserts because the coupons we bought were only enough to pay for these.

I guess I can't complain much as we did pay only half price for everything.


4 comments:

  1. mutated sheep should take vegetable, so she cant take duck... XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno le, she doesn't like duck and it doesn't help that the pasta was spicy either.

      Delete
    2. she doesnt like duck? this will be a fresh news for me! i dont even know that! but i miss the pasta last time we took at setapak years ago...

      Delete
    3. haaha at first I had no idea which pasta you were talking about, but thanks to this blog....I knew!! http://melissa1311.blogspot.com/2008/11/111108.html

      When are you coming back? We should meet up!!

      Delete