Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Coincidence?

It snowed in January and it was the first time I've seen such a heavy snow fall.

Naturally, I was excited and can't help but snap pictures of snow whenever I can.



One day after hanging out at Shibuya with J, I went off to grab dinner with my cousin.



We had shabu-shabu at Onyasai. This was the first time I ordered a set instead of the buffet.



The portion for the set isn't small at all. Look at the amount of food we have! And the meat were of really high quality~



Dinner was yummy and it was nice to catch up after so many years.



On the way home, guess who I bumped into?! Is this coincidence or as cheesy as it may sounds, fate? heehee.....


But seriously,  the odds of bumping into someone you know is pretty low in a big city! Especially when both people are travelling in opposite directions to different places.



Made a snowman the day after the heavy snowfall but you could hardly see it. I sent the pic to J and he turned it into Olaf for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment