Sunday, May 27, 2018

Manhattan Fish Market

Met up with J at Shibuya station early in the morning so that we can queue up for free fish and chips. Lol~


It wasn't too bad, we we in line for about an hour before being seated.

It was Manhattan Fish Market's opening and they were giving out free fish and chips! The food was yummy and I love the fries~!!!

After that we walked around the area and found this pile of snow left over from the snowy day.


As I don't really get to see snow much, I was super excited and rushed to take picture with it!


I guess he had enough of snow as there are lots of snow where he used to live.


We eventually ended up in Hikarie.


One week later and I'm back at the Thai restaurant for more curry~!!! 


After that, I had to leave early as we both had other meetings on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment