Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wolfgang's Steakhouse, Marunouchi

We went for a fancy dinner at Wolfgang Steakhouse in Marunouchi.



As usual, illuminations there are pretty at night.

For starters, we ordered a seafood platter which came with lobster, prawns and crabs. All the seafood was super fresh and delicious.


Of course, we wouldn't expect any less for such a fancy restaurant. It's the most expensive dinner I've ever had since I moved to Tokyo.


At the door, there are ladies who will take your coat and give you a number for it and there's even a red carpet there. Lol~


We ordered a steak to be shared and it was huge! The steak was sliced and served onto your plate for you. While I've not eaten that many steaks in my life, this was definitely very delicious. I'm not a fan of beef but I enjoyed it.


I only had 2 slices as I was already full from the appetiser and bread itself. 


We also ordered a platter of asparagus, just so that we have some greens in our meal. These asparagus has got to the biggest and softest ones I've ever had. Never had such yummy asparagus before.

While at the restaurant, we realised that almost every single table were celebrating a birthday. I guess it makes sense to come to such an expensive restaurant just for special occasions but I didn't expect it to be that many!

No comments:

Post a Comment