Saturday, July 28, 2018

Doutor ドトール

Was supposed to meet up with K for an evening event. As I was slightly early, I stopped by Doutor for a tea break. 

They happened to have a sakura mille crepe cake during that time and I had to get it. It was nice but I've never been a fan of mille crepe cakes.


I also got a choux cream because who could resist such a pretty crust~!!! Love how crunchy it was!!


After the event, we grabbed supper at a bar near the station and got some really unhealthy food. 


We had fried chicken wings, chorizo, fried cheese and chips. Nothing spectacular as it was a bar and all the food were fried.


On a side note, love how pretty this jelly that J's aunt made is. I think this is a new techniques and it's getting very popular. I keep seeing similar jelly over the internet. I'm very interested to try make some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment