Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Kimuraya, Ginza

Back at Kimuraya again because their bread are just too delicious!

This time we were the first to arrive at the restaurant. So there was no queue at all!

heehee.... I like it when we are the first because we get first pick of everything, like seats!

We got a nice seat by the window which allowed us look down on the closed streets of Ginza.

The bread is all you can eat. So you can pick as many bread as you want from the tray. Best of all, the bread are all warm!.


This here is my main. Not exactly what you would think of to go with bread. But I love the how fresh the prawns were and they're actually pretty big.


J's main dish was the beef stew which is a much better choice to go with bread.

As with every time when I have bread, I overeat! heehee....but a happy tummy makes a happy person.


No comments:

Post a Comment