Thursday, August 23, 2018

Various March happenings

The weather for March this year was crazy~!!!


Look at this picture taken in Yokohama! Who would've thought that it would snow in MARCH???


It's not just any snowfall, it's a pretty heavy one too.


While it's not a great weather to be out, I'm thankful that I was out because the scenery was amazing~


I love the combination of snow with flowers <3


But it is pretty dangerous as the floors are slippery which makes it difficult to walk.


In March, I also met up with G & A who came here on a business trip. It's been a year since I've seen them and at that time I have not moved yet. Thanks so much for the delicious yakiniku meal.


Visiting one of favourite place near my office for sushi again. This here is my favourite 1.5 pax set which costs only 1k yen.


Heehee....I had to snap a picture of this locomoco dish because it is huge~ This was from a farewell party for a colleague at a Hawaiian restaurant.


We got served huge drumsticks too~ heehee......


This here is the popular cup noodle from the Michelin star ramen shop, Tsuta. I've always wanted to try it and I finally did. The soup was yummy. My favourite part were the noodles.


This was from the night of another late night work at the office. I grabbed dinner at Nagasaki Chanpon and they ran a promotion for gyozas where we get 6 instead of 5.


Yay~ an extra gyoza is good anytime! :D

2 comments:

  1. been down with food poisoning for one week. sob everything looks soooooooooooo goooooood. but wow your backlog is like extending all the way from March 2018 hahahahahaha still can remember what you've eaten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you feeling better now? Yea...I'm like 1 season late.

      Delete