Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Sakura at Roppongi

I've been to this section of Roppongi for sakura at night but not during the day.


I'm really surprised by the number of people having a picnic there on a working day. But I guess many of them are mothers or housewives.


Shidarezakura~


Lol~ this is super cute. I found some kids playing by the rocks and one was even topless. I can feel the summer energy from them even though it's only spring!


That section just now were for those who brought their own picnic mats and food. Then there is this section for the high class picnic~ High class because you get a proper table and chair with props such as pillows or blankets. You can order cute high tea food and champagne served in glasses.


Here's one where the people just left. Look at how fancy the setting is?


Next here is probably is most popular spot.


This scene here is probably one of the most common ones you see for sakura in Roppongi. I have taken pictures here for night sakura for the 3 years straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment