Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 22

1. Kettle Hickory Honey Barbeque

I bought this because of the interesting flavour. The flavour itself was nice, but I never really like the texture of kettle brand chips.

2. Sweet Choco Waffle


Love a good waffle snack, especially when they're covered in chocolate. This here is especially good for snacking in the office.


3. Calbee Yakiton

This yakiton flavour is a Saitama special and it was yummy~


4. Spicy chips form 711


This one here is always good when you're craving for some spicy chips and there aren't many options here.


5. Leafy pie


This snack here is yummy if you like baked pie crusts that's covered in chocolate.


6. Calbee Consomme chips

A L sized chip is exactly the comfort food required for a cold night after a day of hard work.

7. Lotte Toppo bitter chocolate

While I enjoyed it, I feel like I prefer Pocky over this.


8. Honey Roasted Peanuts


I absolutely loved this. I can't stop snacking on this! This reminds of the peanuts that you get while on the plane.


9. Shio Butter flavoured chips


Japan has a lot of butter flavoured chips and they're yummy! While this is good, I prefer honey butter or shoyu butter.


10. Eden spicy pumkin


I bought this in an attempt to snack on healthier food. While it says spicy, it wasn't really that spicy. I think I prefer the normal ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment