Monday, December 31, 2018

Lunch with Naoko

Finally had time to grab lunch with Naoko after a long time. We decided to go grab Pie Holic for lunch as I enjoy it and Naoko saw it before but has not had the chance to try it yet.


Our appetisers....I've never really enjoyed any of the appetisers. I don't like the salad as it has pickes and the clam chowder is...well, just not thick and flavourful enough.


As usual, the pies start coming ones they're ready!


Couldn't remember what's on the menu for that day but I remembered that there were 2 new pies that I've never tried before.


And, I always enjoy their quiche even though they're super thin.


This here is their beef or lamb pie if not mistaken and I'm definitely not a fan.


For the lunch, there's also a main dish of either chicken, salmon or beef.


And this here is the shirasu or white-bait pie which is my least favourite or should I say, I absolutely dislike it. I never eat it.


After lunch, we walked around the area and found some interest summer exhibits going on.


It was definitely great to meet up with Naoko again after to many months! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment