Thursday, January 21, 2021

麺匠 たか松 本店 (Noodle Takumi Takamatsu Main Store)


For our last dinner in Kyoto, we took a bus to near Karasuma station and then walked to 麺匠 たか松 本店 (Noodle Takumi Takamatsu Main Store). I noticed that this area of the town has a young crowd . I think on my next trip, I would like to revisit to explore this area more.


J ordered the miso ramen (780 yen) with the broiled duck meat bowl (390 yen).


Meanwhile, I had the tsukemen with the chicken and fish based soup broth (870 yen). I am usually not a fan of tsukemen because of the thick noodles, but the noodles here are thinner. Also, one thing I do not like is that soup gets cold quickly, due to the cold noodles. This place here has a microwave and you can request for your bowl of soup to be reheated half-way through the meal. :D


I also ordered extra toppings for 280 yen, which came with chicken, char siew, bamboo shoots, egg and leeks.


It was a filling and satisfying early dinner.


After that, we walked to LIBERTÉ PÂTISSERIE BOULANGERIE (リベルテ・パティスリー・ブーランジェリー 京都), with hopes to get dessert but many of the cakes were already sold out.


So I bought some macarons from Pâtisserie S Salon (パティスリーS サロン) instead.


After that, we took the bus back to Kyoto station and managed to catch the illumination, as it was starting to turn dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment