Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Day out with YH

Lunch at SCHMATZ Kyobashi (シュマッツ・ビア・ダイニング 京橋) with YH. I ordered the roast pork and sausage lunch plate, which costs 1,20 yen.



The pork was delicious, especially with the mashed potatoes.


The lunch set came with rice/ bread and tea/ coffee.


After shopping around a bit, we decided to grab tea at TANAGOKORO TEAROOM again. We fell in love with this place since the first time we visited here together.


This time I ordered an additional charcoal pound cake to pair with my tea. And as usual, the tea came with a bowl of tea snacks. I was delighted to find that it was a completely different assortment this time.


While the yuzu scone was delicious, my favourite is the spicy ginger jelly. I wish that they will sell their tea snacks.


Look at the beautiful flower left in the tea pot. I highly recommend this place if you want to go to a quiet place to enjoy tea and read a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment