Monday, March 29, 2021

Work trip in July

After staying home for a few months. It was time to go back out for work again.


It feels like I haven't been on a Shinkansen for a super long time, but it was only 4 months ago that I was on one.


Probably not a good time to be eating in the shinkansen, but it was a work trip and I didn't have time to eat before that so I had no choice but to eat on the shinkansen.


Finally arrived at Tokuyama station.


It was my first time here and I was surprised that the station had such a pretty Tsutaya + Starbucks.


Checked into my hotel for the night - Route Inn Tokuyama Ekimae Hotel (ホテルルートイン徳山駅前). This hotel is old, but functional and near to the station. On busy periods, the rooms can get booked up quickly. You will find mostly salaryman here.



The view was not bad. It was interesting to see so many factories in the back.


This is truly an industrial area.


After checking in, I continued to work before grabbing dinner at the hotel restaurant. That night, I had their buta syougayaki which was delicious and went really well with rice.


After dinner, it was back to my room, to prepare for the meeting the next day.
Whenever I go on a business trip, all I ever see is the station, hotel and the customer's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment