Sunday, April 4, 2021

Cova Italian Restaurant

Back at Cova again.
This time with my colleagues.


The menu for the day.


As usual the chicken appetizer with foie gras powder is yummy.


This is the marinated katsuo, which was supper appetizing.


For pasta, I picked the beef pasta with young corn, in cream sauce. The fettucine was home made and was super good.


With my colleagues. This was a farewell lunch for Naomi.


This fancy dish here with foam is actually a fish dish. So fancy!


Lastly, dessert was ice cream with muscat jelly. This was one of the best dessert I had there and super refreshing, especially for the hot summer.


As always, we are served a small cannalle and caramel to go with our coffee and tea.

My colleagues even had wine with the lunch course which they really enjoyed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment