Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (ホテルグランヴィア広島)

Another work trip stay at Hiroshima.

I arrived at Hiroshima and dropped by Ekie dining for some Hiroshimayaki again before checking into my hotel.


This time I chose to stay at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (ホテルグランヴィア広島) because it is a lot nearer to the station compared to Daiwa Roynet.



The view from the door.


The room is very spacious. And I like that they have a separate table and chair, other than just the work desk.


The bathroom here is smaller than Daiwa Roynet's, which has a separate bath and toilet. But this bathroom here is clean and I like the bathtub too, despite it being a shared bathroom and toilet.


The genkan area.


My view of the hotel on the opposite side. The station is on the right side.


After checking in, I dropped by BOSTON (Patissier KURISU) which is located on the same building, right outside the breakfast area. Got myself a little strawberry cake for dessert. The cake was lovely and while the size is small, it was quite pricey. I guess it is because of the location that I am in.


Here is breakfast the next morning. I chose the western set with eggs benedict. 


The eggs benedict was interesting because it came with rice instead of bread. Not sure if it was intentional because there is already a separate bread basket. Overall I am very happy with the breakfast. The portion is big and the food is good. My favourite is the egg custard pudding that you have to take yourself from near the drinks corner.

I will definitely stay here again. The only complaint is their that their breakfast do not start early enough. As I usually need to travel the next morning for work. I prefer if hotels start their breakfast early at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment