Thursday, August 11, 2022

From pasta to bah kut teh

We went to Kamakura Pasta, near Oimachi station for lunch with friends.


It has been years since I went to Kamakura pasta.


We all ordered the all you can eat bread option with our pasta. I like that they serve the bread hot and that they bring it right to our tables.


As we were 5 adults with 2 kids, we ordered 6 pastas. Here are pictures of what we had ordered.


I do not like carbonara at family restaurants because the sauce us heavy on the cream. 


One thing that I do like, is the option to choose fresh pasta for the extra chewy texture.



I ordered this uni which was yummy. But somehow I am more excited about the bread than the pasta. Lol


After that we walked around the area to try to burn off some calories before dinner.



We arrived at this playground where I&A played to their hearts content.


After that, we headed back to T&I's home to make some you tiao for dinner to go with the bah kut teh that Tony has cooked.


Not bad for our first try.


While it is not as airy as the professionals and it is thicker in general, I am just very happy to have some to go with the bah kut teh.


Group picture!


JJ made us a yummy fruit dessert and I brought a chocolate cake.


Thank you T&I for inviting us over for dinner! ;D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment