Friday, August 19, 2022

Malaysian food in Tokyo

Met up with some friends to visit Malayhuko for lunch.
Thanks SW for the invitation as I did not know that there was a place where we can order whatever food we want to eat.


There were 6 of us and we ordered 5 dishes.

First is this big plate of roast duck which was delicious!


Then we had this claypot tofu.


Prawn curry, which went super well with rice. Actually, all of the dishes that we had ordered went really well with rice.


This chicken rendang here was also very yummy. 

The prawn curry and chicken rendang are my top 2 dishes of the day.


We also have this preserved veg and pork which I have not tasted in a long time. As there was so much food, each of us packed some back home to dinner that day. 


After that, we went to get some desserts and I ordered this set that came with 3 different desserts and tea.


Over the next few day, my furusato nozei order for cherries arrived.


Very happy with this a the cherries were sweet and delicious. I think I will repeat this again next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment