Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Seito Shokun ep2,3&4

*warning*

I'm sooo SMART!!! wakakaa..... I knew 奏多, 将生 and まきちゃん were the 3TD!!! These 3 are sooo.......notorious!! How can you just push someone down the stairs??? Evil~~~

But not as evil as the stupid sensei who left everyone in the jungle!! Curses!!! *Mojo-style* How can you be soooo ugh~ there's no word to describe a monster like him man!

優君's character is sooo thick faced! Whenever the pretty english teacher said it out loud that she wished for the next teacher to be a handsome man........he will say that "he is!" Yes! my dear 優 I already know that you are very handsome and sexy!!! haahaa......:D

This drama ah....kek hei ah!!! all the students either blind or dunno what! I'm on the teacher's side even though she's a bit too persistent at times and hard headed.

I hope the storyline will be better soon.....or else I will hate the characters man! Every time i look at 奏多君(Kanata) and まきちゃん(Maki)...i feel like punching them! Esp....奏多君!~Hello! It's soo rude to throw things at the teacher!!!

oooo....and the cards she used as a teaching material in epi4....i have them!!! haaha...... well they belong to RH actually and then she passed them on to me to figure out how they work......

The actor for Shirai Naoki looks very familiar!~ I feel like I've seen him from somewhere....is he a singer? or did he act in Nobuta?

This class also a bit funny one...if you miss your friends why didn't you just persuade them to come back to the school?? Weird one...and the whole time this Naoki-kun locked himself up in his room did any friends went to his house to visit him??

I hate 3TD man! I also hate Juria, まきちゃん's character!!! I hope got new epi of 花君 soon.....so I can like her again....haahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment