Monday, September 22, 2008

DBSK's Mirotic!!!

DBSK's back!!!! with Mirotic 주문
(read somewhere that Mirotic means love that is soo deep that you can't break away)
.
HOT! HOT! HOT~~~~ *screams her head off*
.
Ok, major fan girl post here! Not for the faint hearted!
.
OMG! OMG! It's OUT!!!! Mirotic MV!!! full eng.subbed!!! I love songs with strong beats like this!
Ahh....soooo hot right!!! This is amazing, after Rising Sun, O, Purple Line and now....Mirotic!!! 1 word! SEXY!!!!
.
Ahh.....MY JAEJOONG!!! YOU LOOK SOOO HOT! I LOVE YOUR HAIR! SO YENG! MAKES YOU LOOK -HOT, SEXY IRRESISTABLE AND MAN!!! Ahhh...my HERO!
.
CHANGMIN!!! MY BABY!!!! *sniff* Mummy is sooo proud of you! You have grown up to be a fine young man! You got the height, looks, tanned-skin, great vocals and nice built! What more can I say!!!
.
And my brother JunSu!!! You look super hot too! Soo MAN and Omg!!! You are like becoming the most attractive member there already!!! But you are my bro, so.....plus Lina will kill me *ahem*!!!
.
Yooo Micky! Your hair!!! Is that one of chong's masterpieces??? You, JJ and JS should go for those high fashion shoots man! Will totally look super yeng!!! I love the slanted fringe style!!!
.
Tai-lou YunHo!!! You must be sooo proud!!!
.
The chorus:
.
You want me!
You've fallen for me!
You're crazy for me!
You can't break out!
I got you.......
Under my skin!
.
After Mel's reaction:
.
You want me!
(Yaaa!!!)
You've fallen for me!
(Of course!!!)
You're crazy for me!
(Right duhh!)
You can't break out!
(....really?)
I got you.......
(Ahhh...*screams like mad*)
Under my skin!
(Ahhhh!!! I want!)
.
haahaha....ok, I'M NOT THAT MAD! Plus, I don't really get why it's gotta be "under my skin".
.
And now, I'm gonna imagine I'm the woman in red who's got JJ tied up against the wall!!! haha....and then we'll see who's got who under their skin!!!
.
Ok, once again my conservative side is acting up! Is this mv ok for their younger fans kah???
.
When I was told about Mirotic by HL who's only 14, I was like "Oh, so hot right?" and talking about the only pic that I saw. But she told me there's lots more topless pics and I'm like, oh! Changmin's built now is one of the best! And SM was standing behind laughing!
.
I mean I'm sure they have lots of younger fans who are like 8 or 9 right? Since many of dongbang's fans are made up of young teens.
.
Oh, I found another version with eng sub and korean lyrics
Love the opening pose! It's not everday that you get to see JJ n JS pair starting the dance!
.
And they even focused on JJ's biceps...haahaha!! But yea, I don't this he's recovered back to his Hiyaya days....but still ok!
.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CHOREOGRAPHY!!!
.
Someone please learn and teach me!
Love the swirling leg part! Like in Shinee's MV!
.
If only I had learned purple line's dance from Sora and plus this one! Then I would be soo happy! 4dances, 4 albums, 1 dance from each of their albums!! 2 down! 2 to go!
.
.
credits: kenoa93, sunberlosy, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment