Sunday, September 21, 2008

NEWS~~

NEWS is back with new their new single "Happy Birthday", which will be releasing on 2008.10.01!!!



Check info from Johnny's net <--click!!! (I don't dare to upload any pics of the single cover because I'm afraid it'll mess up my post, like the previous one- making all my fonts and lining out of orientation)



There's 2 edition:

Both with tittle track "Happy Birthday" and sub track "ガンガンガンパッテ(Gan Gan Gan Party)". Regular edition comes with a 3rd song "Push Oh!" while Limited edition consists of "GAME of LOVE" with "Happy Birthday (original karaoke)".



Also, CONGRATULATIONS to Pi who just grauated from Meiji Daigaku with a Degree in Commerce this Sept 2008(on the 19th??)!!! 卒業(そつぎょう)おめでとうございます!!!!



Yuck! I hate commerce!



And that reminds me I have a 卒論{そつろん} (Graduation thesis) to write too before I graduate next year!



NEWS PV- Happy Birthday


A light and refreshing song with a cute and relaxing dance!




I really like the chorus:

生まれたこと

出会えたこと

今そばにいれること

ありがとう

君のHappy birthday

一年に一度の魔法 特別な日


For being born

For being able to meet you

That I can be by your side now

Thank you

It's your HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A magical, special day that happens only once a year



This song is very meaningful and it's like a friend sing a birthday song to his/her best pal.




Translation:

(from Jamae)


Exactly because I can't buy them with money

Treasures that can be expressed by feelings

I'll say it in words, "Happy Birthday"

Without feeling embarrassed at exactly 12 midnight

.


For being born

For being able to meet you

That I can be by your side now

Thank you

It's your HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A magical, special day that happens only once a year

.


Today is the momentous once-a-year anniversary
Of you who is the most important in the world

Yet another one in beauty

.


The piling up of years

Is the multiplication of memories

That's why I'll send beautiful words

Only to you, look!

.


I'm happy that in the many thousands and hundred millions

We could have such a miracle as our meeting

And be this nearI'll sing for you

.


Because you're here

I can laughand be more honest than usual today

An ordinary day to the rest of the world

Fishing as per normal, yet

To me even the taste of the atmosphere has a special flavor

.


I especially want to meet your smile

Bye-bye to grimaces

With the extent of my power,

I'll send you my love

How many times have you cried up till now

The happiness where we can laugh now is safe

Today's HAPPY BIRTHDAY where we can be together

I'll sing for you

.


I won't leave you here alone

Definitely next year and the year after too

I'll go to meet you on the same day

.


A present from god

Your HAPPY BIRTHDAY

All the best for your future

.



Their 2nd track- ガンガンガンパッテ(audio)




ahh...I want this single!!! Plus their NEWS Concert Tour Pacific 2007-2008!!!! eee....I wonder if any place in Malaysia sells it!!! I haven't entered any CD shops in a long time!



credits: pinkishbear, memecat113, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment