Sunday, December 28, 2008

Food and more food!

More food pics~~~ heehe.....

Mel loves......
>>> Cornetto Love Sparks.....
I think I've had every flavours like more than 5 times.
.
.
>>> Carbonara
ahhh...that heavenly taste!
.
.
>>>RT Pastry.....haaha
.
Don't really like this coconut tart....but it looks cute!

This is what I call a dinosaur's egg.......but no....it's a gigantic cheese bun, which is the size of 2 of palms put together!!!
The top burnt and cracked parts of the bread are actually tastes cheesy....
.
My love.....the garlic bread!!!
Normally, I would buy a baguette, slice it into pieces of 1.5cm thick and spread garlic butter on it before toasting them! Super yummy~~
.
Delicious gigantic blueberry muffin/ bread......topped with choc and some cereal/ seeds.

I love this bun!!!! The shape, the texture and the taste of it!
This is at the moment my favourite pastry from the bakery! So cute!!! It's shaped like a gigantic flower with 6 petals! Look at it's size!!!!
Each petals can be pulled out individually. Oh, this is a red bean bun by the way, with the red bean paste rolled between the pastry to make a rosette kind of design, which makes the texture of the bun nice too. Plus it's topped with almond flakes!!! Warning to those who do not like sweet things as this pastry is a bit on the sweet side.....yummylicious!
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
Went to Alpha Angle's Secret Recipe for lunch one day and guess what we saw??
.
Ta-da! An emergency door!!!! The door is just for emergency use only...!!
.
haahaa......but look who's behind the door!
You can just walk throught without opening the door!!!
.
I had their mushroom chicken. First time trying it, as the only thing I eat there is Chicken Cordon Blue and Fish & chips!
I feel like the serving is a bit small as I was still hungry after the meal!
.
.
So we needed desserts!!
.
I think this Marble cheese cake is one of the better cheese cake sold there.
Choc chip walnut!
.
~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
At the moment, things I miss from Brunei~~~
.
.
>>>The best cheese cake in the world!!!! from Fleur-de-lys!!!!!
MANGO CHEESECAKE!!!!

(Credits Ranoadidas for pic)

Look at it!!!!

aahhhh.......I miss it sooo much!!!!!

How come we don't have it here???

>>>Special California Maki from Excapade Sushi


(forgot where I got this pic from)

Love the crispy coat of the makis and it has unagi in it!!!

I also miss the ebiko tamago (sushi egg sliced in middle and filled with rice, topped with ebiko and mayo), cheap teriyaki salmon head (over here it's extremely over priced) and large servings of ebi tempura (*sniff* small servings)....Oh! and ebiko don!!! which we don't have here!!

*sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment