Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Din Tai Fung

A first at Din Tai Fung.....

I had always wanted to try this place ever since I heard that they sell xiao long bao and really good ones!!!

I went with my parents to the Empire Subang branch which was packed with ppl! We had to wait 15 mins before we got our seats, but at least the service was good and we get to order first while we wait to be seated.







Tada....my xiao long bao!!! I love these soo much! Their skin are perfect and won't break when you hold them up with the chopsticks. Plus they were really juicy! I must go back to have more of these!


An appetizer that I saw on the menu and wondered what it was. Not to my taste though......


Their hand made noodles! Yummy~ I love smooth noodles with wantons or dumplings! This one was tasty!


This has got to be the most disappointing dish the entire night. The skin on these dumpling were thick and I didn't enjoy them at all!!

The next time I go back, I will only have noodles with xiao log bao!

No comments:

Post a Comment