Thursday, February 8, 2018

アマポーラ (Amapola)横浜店 & Afuri Ramen

Grabbed lunch with Pat at Amapola in Lumine. It's been a long time since I've met her one on one like this.


We both ordered the same seafood paella which was good.


Our lunch came with this mini dessert~


After shopping around, we grabbed desserts at Harbs in Lumine. I ordered their pear cake which is now my favourite cake from Harbs~!! heehee....


It's really natsukashii as I've been out with Pat at a different Lumine where we just spend the whole day in.....from lunch till dinner.


This time, we grabbed dinner at Afuri Ramen for their famous yuzu flavoured chicken based ramen.

Today was also the day I found out that Pat was actually good with those toys machine as she managed to get both of us a sesame character key chain each!

No comments:

Post a Comment