Monday, February 12, 2018

Iro iro

Grabbed lunch with my colleagues at this ramen place which is serves this dry spicy ramen. It was my first time trying something like this and it's definitely not my thing. It's spicy and powdery. There's no other flavour to it except spicy. -_-!!!



Was really happy when I came back from work and saw this in my mail. Received this from seawitch. She sent this when she was on her trip to Hokkaido. Sooo happy that she decided to send me something. :D



As I didn't get to meet E when she was here in Tokyo due to the typhoon, she has left a gift for me with K san and I was supposed to grab lunch with K and T san to receive the gift. But K san had to cancel last minute, so it was just T san and I, even though we had purposely picked a Thai restaurant as it's K san's favourite.

Lol, so we ended up enjoying the meal on his behalf!



We had the soft shell crab, fried rice, pad thai and prawn cakes.



The food was ok. I personally felt that the Thai restaurant that I visited with Yh in Ginza tastes better. But I was super happy to receive the gift from E. A box of yummy cookies from Ipoh.....a taste that I've been missing.



No comments:

Post a Comment